Thursday, December 3, 2015

Craft Shows and Etsy Shops!

Two announcements!

1. 

I'm going to be at a craft show tomorrow!

Yes, tomorrow. Sorry this is so late. 

It's in Shoreline, Washington
City Calvary Chapel
15211 15th Ave 98155

here's some things you should know

It's going to open at 6:00 and close at 8:00

It's a student craft show through my home school co-op

my amazing blogger/nerd friend, Trinity, is going to have a table there too!
here's the link to her blog

I'm going to be selling stickers and cards, so it would be beyond amazing if you could come;)

Here's a pic of my set up! I'll do a follow up post telling you all about it;)
 2.
(drum roll please.....)

ANNOUNCING MY ETSY SHOP
(confetti guns and a cheering crowd soundtrack)

If you can't make it to my craft show and want stickers or cards, have no fear! 
They are all on my etsy shop.
here's the link

Yes, it's just called "Abby Dahl Illustration." 
(boring, I know;P)






I hope you all have spectacular Christmases!

Thank you for being amazing;)

~Abby Dahl~

19 comments:

  1. beautiful as always Abby :)
    Shannon Grace, http://bubblesandfresh.blogspot.ie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I'm sure your Etsy will be a success. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK ETSY SHOP *runs to it*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Etsy and your shop is so cute ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are so cute! You are so talented! I'm so curious- how do you make your own stickers? It's such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, now that I've finally gotten around to replying to you...
      I first scan my stickers onto a document, then I print them out on a plain white shipping label. I then cover the label with contact paper. After that, I simple cut them out with scissors. (This is the spark-notes version at least.)

      Delete
  6. Hi! I love your blog, and your stickers are really cute!
    I also have a blog, and I would like to know if you want to do a button swap! I would be honored if you could follow my blog and grab my button, and I will do the same! My blog is megans-journals.blogspot.com . I hope to hear from you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! Here, I'll send ya an email about button swaping:)

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on getting your Etsy shop up! It's adorable. :D
    And good luck at the craft show!!

    Sophia // lantern-in-her-hand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely post 💜 I just nominated you for the liebester award so if you want to take part the details are on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stumbled across your blog and love it! Good luck with the craft show, we're sure it will go well as your designs are so cute :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, I''ll make sure to check out your blog!

      Delete
  10. YAY YAY YAY. Congrats on the Etsy shop!! I wish I had an ounze of your talet. Best of luck with the show and the shop!
    xx, Pia

    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pictures are truly amazing! I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a talented artist like yourself. Your custom family portraits really inspired me, so I think I know what I’ll be getting my parents for their birthdays or for next Christmas. Your art pieces would also look great as wedding decorations, so I’ll definitely keep this idea in mind for when the time comes.

    Lindsey @ Nosto Solutions Ltd

    ReplyDelete