Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Where Have I Been?

I'm back!
My life has been clinically insane lately, I'm trying to do nanowrimo and prepare for a craft fair on December 7th, plus, I'm trying to give my etsy shop a facelift. And highschool. Did I mention highschool. 
I really try not to forget to do the things that I love (for example: blogging and sleeping)  when I get so busy, but I have never been a stellar time manager.
If you have any magic time management tips! Please leave a comment!
Or if you have any advice at all please leave it in the comments because oh my giddy aunt sarah I need it;)

But I haven't stopped drawing!
I don't think I could if I tried.

So here is what I've been working on
 A logo! For my shop, which really dons't exist yet, but it has a logo!

 My attempts at sticker design, these should be printed soon! I'll keep ya' posted;)
 Stairs, because why not!
 I love sleep kind of a lot.

 Star princess because stars.

This was for a contest the Switchfoot put on, they had a fan design the cover! I didn't win, but I think it turned out pretty darn cool:)

Thanks you guys for sticking around, you really are the sweetest and best!

Have a spectacular day please,

~Abby~

23 comments:

  1. THE STAR PRINCESS IS SO BEAUTIFUL SHE NEEDS A STORY PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, good to see you back. I was just wondering if you'd fallen off the face of the earth. But I'm glad you haven't because your drawings are so beautiful.

      Delete
    2. I would be all for a star princess story!
      And thank you;)

      Delete
  2. I totally understand the clinically-insane-life thing. Agh.
    These drawings are adorable!! I seriously love the shop logo. When will your Etsy be open??
    Hope that your day is lovely:)
    xoxo
    Grace Anne // http://totallygraced.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My etsy shop will be coming soon! You guys will be the first to know when it is though;)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to get my story in cover but I cant't do much anything like that in one month. Stories take time... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do. And my nanowrimo will be a horrible book, but at least it will be my horrible book.

      Delete
  5. YOU ARE SO TALENTED I CAN"T EVEN <3
    i'm so glad you're back. and high school. yes. i can relate ;)

    (p.s. i might steal your star princess to write something on that. hannah joy, you're right: SHE NEEDS A STORY hahaha xxx)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving these drawings, Abby. <3 What a sweet logo!

      Sophia // A Lantern in Her Hand

      Delete
  7. I love your Switchfoot cover art! Actually, I love all your art!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY WORD you've even improved since you've been gone!! :O these are incredible- I love them so much. You are goals ;)
    And, so far, I've got nothing for keeping up with life, blogging, and high school. :P Let me know when you figure something out! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia! Means a lot to me;)
      And I will let you know once I discover the secret to life!

      Delete
    2. Hahahhaha, please do;)
      Also I just tagged you in something on my blog- feel free to check it out!!:)

      Delete
  9. I asked mom for some time saving tips and she, thinking I was asking for myself said, " You sit down and actually do your school." So if you are a huge doodler/procrastinator/look at random thing when your sposed to be doing your school person like me, that might help.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just came across your blog and i'm so glad I did because your illustrations are AMAZING. I think its just the simplicity of them, there's something just so honest and adorable about your art! And I love the mushroom sticker design!!

    Noire Beau

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your drawings are beautiful!
    Rose :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your illustrations, they are so lovely! (from a designer´s point of view) ;)

    - margaritasqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete