Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Lots of Ink



I drew these today instead of doing biology  (I am not a beacon of responsibility I know) and I think I'm going to turn them into stickers!!!
And here, you have before you, my entire collection of micron pens. 

 I have been doing many many ink drawings. It's probably all the Inktobers inspiring the heck out of me;) To all of you who may not know, inktober is something a few Instagram artists do, where everyday of October, they do a new ink drawing. 

 Ah, it brings me back to my middle-school years of fashion design dreams! I have two entire sketchbooks full of ancient, little fetus Abby fashion design:)
I probably would still want to be a fashion designer if I didn't like sweatpants so darn much.

Last Sunday, I watched Ever After with a few of my girlfriends, hence I drew the classic dress from the masquerade ball! 
I love that movie, comment if you've seen it;)


KITTEN UPDATE!:
They are still immaculate


b

22 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH THE KITTENS ARE SO CUTE I'M DYING!!

    Also your artwork is flawless, just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw the kittens <3 And, gorgeous artwork, as always! Your 'fetus' art is better than my art has ever been xD

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I assure you, once you see the full collection of my fetus artwork you might change your mind;)

      Delete
  3. Wow wow wow!! I love the artwork and the kittens are adorbsssss!!

    yay!

    ~Ashy
    apieceofmysky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT MOVIE IS ONE OF MY ABSOLUTELY AMAZINGLY FAVORITES FROM ALL TIME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD I cry every time. ;) Would you be pleasy willing to give me a copy of the drawing? And Soooooooo much kitten loves here. :) Loved the post, and would definitely want an Abby and the Pens sticker. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time I go the the library to scan things, I scan it for ya';)

      Delete
  5. I can totally relate: I should be doing World Civ. homework but... ya know #ProcrastinatorsUnite!

    And lovely artwork! I always wished that I could draw, but unfortunately, my doodles don't turn out quite right... I'll just live vicariously through you, I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!!!!!! A fellow procrastinator!! Wow, worl civ, sounds intense, I'm sure you're rocking it though;)

      Delete
  6. Your gorgeous drawings always make my day, Abby! ;) You should open an Etsy shop and sell prints. I would definitely buy from you!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that means a ton!!! And I am actually getting ready to open an etsy!

      Delete
  7. Ahh, I LOVE all your posts. You should 100% make them into stickers (I definitely would buy one or two too!). And awwww, glad to see your kittens are doin' well and still super cute!!
    xx, Pia

    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! The stickers should be coming soon!

      Delete
  8. I love your artwork, and the snail is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. KITTENS ARE TOO CUTE FOR WORDS

    and your art work is stunning i can't even, like how do you create such perfection?? hehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your art work blows me away every time. AAH, I love this so much<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you are such a talented artist! Your little doodles are so charming! I love micron pens! Keep up the amazing work!
    -Vivian
    http://moonsworlds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. wooden pens

    ReplyDelete